The Healthy Food Grill at PSB Cafeteria

Veggie sandwich, organic veg sandwich, healthy sandwich near me, healthy chicken sandwiches near me

The Healthy Food Grill:

A healthy and nutritious food the most need for people now-a-days and it is increasing day by day. As per the research by The PwC group, over the past years about 47% of the age group between 18-35 have changed their diet and it is expected that remaining 53% of the 18-35 age group are also ought to change their diets in up coming year. they go to dietitian or personal training for they food habits. Sheridan college has the many students who might be health conscious and prefer to eat health food apart from other students. As they are students, they might have lesser time to spare from their college and job and also have low budget, College now offers healthy food options which can fit perfectly into their budget and can save their time. The PSB Cafe now provides the following healthy food options which will definitely attract students and change their opinion about healthy and filling food:

Veggie Sandwiches:

Options available with organic breads and organic grown veggies. Veggie dips available to spice it up. Combos with sandwiches are also available.

 Ham Sandwiches:

Fresh Ham sandwiches available topped with veggies and sauces. Dairy free options available, for example; sandwich without cheese.

Chicken Sandwiches:

Fresh chicken sandwiches available with chunky sides and dips.

These sandwiches are healthy, nutritious and filling. There are organic and gluten-free option available in the PSB cafe. Then there are also options for bread, sauces, toppings, cheese and the main ingredients to make it more tasteful and delicious. Students and Professors can have their absolutely filling and healthy breakfast and lunch during or after their breaks. They easily fit into the budget of students.

About Us:

PSB sandwiches are fresh, healthy and nutritious to consume. It is take-out and dine-in restaurants located in both HMC and Davis campuses of Sheridan college. PSB offers various offers, combos and discounts for the students on daily basis. PSB mainly targets the need of students and professors and to everyone who is in search of healthy food for reasonable price. To make it easy and for the students who feel lousy to stand in line, PSB also provide to order online on Boost app. Trying to make things easy and flexible for students, who are in hurry, stress during their lectures and exam, PSB provide them on-campus delivery and delivery in class as well which will attract more students. Other than providing services to students on campus, PSB also provide it to the outsiders who are looking for healthy and nutritious, gluten-free food options. If you think it is something interesting that you would like, you can invite your friends to visit and try new options at PSB Cafe.

To know our new and delicious food options and exciting offers, kindly visit our online menu and do like and follow our social media pages on:

Instagram

Facebook

Twitter

You can also find us on: http://nine.psbdigital.ca/healthy-food-at-psb-cafeteria/

 

Leave a Reply